LMA Claims Committee (LMACC)
The role of the group is to provide leadership and direction for the Lloyd’s claims community and to advise the LMA Board on strategic claims matters. The TOR of the Committee can be found here .
The Chair is Tony Rai, Hiscox.
The LMACC exists to: Operate as an Exec Board for claims, requiring the membership to establish
policies and set out strategic objectives and priorities that support the delivery of
claims service excellence, whilst promoting and enhancing the brand,
performance and reputation of claims.
The LMACC’s vision to 2021: The LMACC’s ambition is to change the world’s perception of Lloyd’s claims,
becoming global leaders in claims service excellence.
The LMACC will undertake a programme of initiatives to meet the following
objectives, under the strategic themes of:
• Reputation & Promotion
• Service Excellence & Customer Value
• Developing a broker and customer centric claims culture & model
• Improving claim & customer outcomes
• Revolutionising technology and processes
• Professionalising & promoting claims
• Improving market collaboration & engagement
Download the LMACC strategy