LMA Academy Consultant
Excellent salary and benefits package
Closing date for CV submissions: Friday 28 February 2019
To provide technical training to develop skills and competence of our members’ staff. This includes:
- establishing and maintaining a core curriculum of educational programmes
- working with colleagues at the LMA to define training needs of our members and design content of core programmes to meet these needs
- acting as an L&D consultant to key HR or L&D contacts at member firms and
- ensuring content is relevant and up to date, budgeting appropriately and is adding value to our members and the Lloyd’s market.
- Strong L&D experience from an HR environment, with the ability to develop and deliver against a strategy.
- Worked in a digital learning environment.
- Proven experience of developing positive working relationships.
- Budget responsibility including familiarity with analytics and MI.
The full job specification, including Key Accountabilities, can be downloaded here .
To apply, please email your CV together with a covering letter outlining your reasons for interest in the role and including details of your current salary and benefits package to Fiona Temple, HR & Academy Director, on HR@lmalloyds.com. No recruitment agencies please. CVs sent on a speculative basis by supplier do not equate to an agency introduction and/or ownership of candidates.