Personal Accident Business Panel
Membership of this committee is made up of underwriters and technical practitioners from LMA member organisations. The Personal Accident Business Panel meets once a month and reports to the LMA Non-Marine Committee [NMC]. Click here for the Business Panel Terms of Reference and the list of current committee members.
Role of the Panel
The role of the Personal Accident Business Panel is to:
- Identify issues considered to be of interest or concern to LMA members, for discussion within the Panel and/or referral as appropriate to the relevant LMA Standing Committee and/or the LMA Executive
- Respond to requests from the NMC, the LMA Executive and other LMA Committees and Groups for advice and recommendations on issues
- Liaise with the NMC, to develop or revise policy wordings or clauses for adoption as LMA accredited wordings, establishing working groups as necessary to undertake this work
- Liaise with the NMC, to undertake other technical activities, establishing working groups as necessary to undertake this work
- Provide a forum for exchange of views and information between market practitioners.
- Review of wordings including cyber risks
- Coronavirus/communicable disease/pandemic exposures
- Travel XoL Hours clauses
- Conduct Risk, including Master policies and Group schemes
- US Affordable Care Act - Expat Health Plans.