North American Errors and Omissions Business Panel
The North American Errors & Omissions (E&O) business panel comprises of 15 underwriting representatives from the Lloyd’s market. The panel members meet on a bi-monthly basis. The panel identifies issues considered to be of interest or concern to LMA Members, for discussion within the Panel and referral as appropriate to the relevant LMA Standing Committee and the LMA Executive. Click here for the Panel Terms of Reference .
Role of the panel
- Respond to requests from the Non-Marine Committee (NMC), the LMA Executive and other LMA Committees and Groups for advice and recommendations on issues
- Liaise with the NMC, to develop or revise policy wordings or clauses for adoption as LMA accredited wordings, establishing working groups as necessary to undertake this work
- Liaise with the NMC, to undertake other technical activities, establishing working groups as necessary to undertake this work
- Provide a forum for exchange of views and information between market practitioners.
The following issues are currently being, or have recently been considered by the North American Errors' & Omissions' business panel:
- special interest group formed for non-US professional liability underwriters
- addressing concerns over cyber coverage in wordings.
LMA5506 - Communicable Disease Endorsement (For use on US Errors and Omissions policies)