About the Joint Specie Committee
The committee was formed to specifically look at issues arising within the specie account.
Key issues currently being considered by the Joint Specie Committee include:
Wordings / Circulars
- JSC Working Party – Antwerp World Diamond Centre Security
- JSC Working Party – Non/Under Declaration of Values
- JSC Working Party – Jewellers Block – Memo/Entrustment Clause
- Cyber - two JSC clauses have been published under reference JS2018-001 and JS2015-005
- JSC Working Party – Cash in Transit Proposal Form Review
- Legal Liability Clauses in Fine Art Policies
- Loss Payee Clause
- Crypto Currencies.
- Communicable Disease Endorsement (Specie)
- Communicable Disease Circular