Lloyd's Market Association Bulletin
LMA20-043-AC | 27 November 2020
LMA clauses updated following Canadian AIF address change
As the result of a move by the Canadian Attorney-in-Fact to an office location based in Toronto, the following LMA model clauses have been amended to reflect the new office address (Royal Bank Plaza South Tower, 200 Bay Street, Suite 2930, P.O. Box 51 Toronto, Ontario M5J 2J2):
- LMA5028 – Service of Suit Clause (Canada) – becoming LMA5028A
- LMA3067A – Lloyd’s Equine Policy (LE CG) – becoming LMA3067B
- LMA5190 and LMA5190fr – Canada Subscription Policy, Lloyd’s Endorsement – becoming LMA5190A and LMA5190Afr respectively.
In addition, the Lloyd’s International Regulatory Affairs team (LIRA), in conjunction with Xchanging, has updated the following LSW clauses to reflect the change in office address. Please note, however, that whilst the date on the LSW clause documents (both Word and pdf) held in the Lloyd’s Wordings Repository (LWR) has been updated to October 2020, the existing LSW clause reference number has been retained and has not been updated. An advisory note has been added within the “Notes for Users” field of the LWR.
- LSW1542F (10/20) Complaint Protocol
- LSW1542F-16 (10/20) Conditions Particulières (French Canadian)
• LSW1548C (10/20) Standard Declarations
- LSW1548C-16 (10/20) Protocole Delatif aux Plaintes des Titulaires de Policies du Lloyds (French Canadian)
- LSW1549C (10/20) Standard Declarations
- LSW1549C-16 (10/20) Conditions Particulières (French Canadian)
- LSW1550 (10/20) Subscription Identification
- LSW1550-16 (10/20) CLAUSE “IDENTIFICATION DE L'ASSUREUR / ACTION CONTRE L'ASSUREUR (FRENCH CANADIAN)
- LSW1551 (10/20) Subscription Identification
- LSW1551-16 (10/20) Clause “IDENTIFICATION DE L'ASSUREUR / ACTION CONTRE L'ASSUREUR (FRENCH CANADIAN)
- LSW1811 (10/20) Canadian Commercial Insurance Declaration
- LSW1811-16 (10/20) Assurances des Entreprises-Commercial Insurance Conditions Particulières (French Canadian)
- LSW1812 (10/20) Canadian Habitational Declarations (DCL)
- LSW1812-16 (10/20) Assurance Habitation Conditions Particulières – Home Insurance Declarations (DCL) (French Canadian)
The aforementioned LMA and LSW clauses are available on the Lloyd’s Wordings Repository (LWR), which can be accessed via www.lloydswordings.com.
Any queries regarding the content of this Bulletin should be referred to the LMA.
Head of Contract Wordings
Technical Executive, Wordings