Job Vacancy: Senior Technical Executive, Wordings
Excellent salary and benefits package
Closing date for CV submissions: Friday 27 September 2019
Wordings (and clause) production is a key function of the Underwriting team within the LMA. The Senior Technical Executive, Wordings, will be responsible for representing and promoting the interests of the LMA Members and other key stakeholders across the underwriting team’s key activities and other business areas as required, influencing the course of current and future market initiatives.
- Significant experience of drafting wordings ideally within the Lloyd’s market across a variety of lines of business.
- Understanding of Contract Law and how it relates to Insurance contracts.
- Knowledge of UK regulation within the insurance industry.
- Good understanding of the MRC format and structure.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships and influence others at all levels internally and externally, being flexible in approach and having the courage to challenge when appropriate.