Invitation open to LMA Members only
Did the earth move for you? The why’s, how’s and issues with Hydrofracking.
LMA Lloyd's Market Academy seminar
27 March 2012, 9.30 am - 1.00 pm, Lloyd's Old Library
Under the auspices of the LMA’s Lloyd’s Market Academy (LMALMA) we are pleased to invite LMA Members to the following Seminar, which is being presented by Charles Taylor Adjusting and Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP. This seminar is the second the LMALMA Energy series.
- Title: Did the earth move for you? The why’s, how’s and issues with Hydrofracking.
- Subject Matter: The practicalities, insurance and legal issues relating to this controversial method of extraction of energy resources.
- Time: 9.30 am to 1.00 pm (Coffee and Registration from 9.15 am)
- Date: Tuesday 27 March 2012.
- Venue: Lloyd's Old Library, One Lime Street, London EC3M 7HA.
- Key Presenters: John Reid: Energy, Charles Taylor Adjusting; John Donald:Energy, Charles Taylor Adjusting; Gregory S. Hoffnagle: Edwards Wildman Palmer LLP
- Audience: All LMA Members interested in and involved with underwriting and claims in the Offshore and Onshore ENERGY business.
CII CPD: This LMALMA Masterclass qualifies for 15 Chartered Insurance Institute CPD Credits.
There is no charge for this event. LMA Members should apply on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please book places via my Secretary, Jane Jones:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / by telephone: 020 7327 8338.
Manager of Professional Standards