← Return to all events
France 2: Practical guide to claims handling
Thursday 30 September 2021
Time: 10.00 - 11.00
Delivered by: CMS
Event: Microsoft Teams - joining details will be sent to registered attendees 24 hours prior to event
All claims professionals. This webinar is open to LMA members only.
An overview of common claims handling issues, including:
- misrepresentation and/or non-disclosure
- breach of warranty and condition precedent
- reservation of rights
- entitlement to bring a claim against an insurer
- late payment damages
- limitation periods
- third-party liability insurance
- recoverability of defence costs
- insurability of penalties and fines
Overview of claims trends:
- current claims landscape issues including covid claims
- practical guide to real problem claims issues and how they were resolved.
With more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, CMS offers deep local market understanding with a global perspective.
CMS are focused on building strong relationships with their clients, people, industry sectors and wider communities.
As a Future Facing firm they take a bold, dynamic and agile approach to help clients of every size face the future with confidence. CMS have an immense depth of understanding of the sectors in which we operate. Their lawyers are genuine experts in their fields and are able to advise on current challenges as well as anticipate those on the horizon that are likely to shape the future.