← Return to all events
2019 Essex to Amsterdam Cycle Ride
Friday 28 June - Sunday 30 June 2019
Location: Essex - Amsterdam
Distance: approx. 140 miles
Anyone of any cycling ability and age who would be interested in supporting the Kids Inspire charity.
The LMA/LIIBA U35 Claims Committee has decided to take on the exciting challenge of cycling from Essex to Amsterdam, in support of Kids Inspire UK, and following the success of previous fundraising events.
The charity helps disadvantaged young people turn their lives around and gives them back their future, supporting young people who are at an educational, social and/or economic disadvantage resulting from trauma or mental health issues. More information about the charity can be found here.
An information session for all of those registered from the Lloyd’s market will take place in March, this will enable you to learn more about the event, ask any questions you may have and to meet the other riders.
|Day 1: Friday 28 June
Essex to Harwich
Distance: Approx. 75 miles
|Day 2: Saturday 29 June
Hook of Holland to Amsterdam
Distance: Approx. 65 miles
|Day 3: Sunday 30 June
Day in Amsterdam
Please note that:
- all accommodation, meals (including a celebration meal in Amsterdam) and luggage transport between hotels is arranged by Chapeau Events
- full bike and luggage transport from route finish in Amsterdam back to Essex is included
- full support on the cycle will be provided which will include event leaders, support vehicles and mechanics
- the minimum fundraising amount for each rider is £1,000 (with a self funding option of £475)
- this does not include a return journey back to the UK, so each attendee will need to arrange a one way flight home.
If you have any questions, please contact Carly from the LMA on firstname.lastname@example.org or Paula from Kid Inspire Fundraising on email@example.com.
We hope you can join us!