Introducing the LMA Claims Awards
The annual LMA Claims Dinner is a market event that provides our members with the opportunity to network with peers and host a dinner for their colleagues, clients, partners and brokers. This event also celebrates the successes of the Lloyd's claims community over the past 12 months, while also thinking to the future and discussing areas of collaboration that can enhance the claims offering within the Lloyd’s market.
To support the dinner and help celebrate the successes of the Lloyd’s market, a short award ceremony will form part of the evening, where the shortlist and winner of each of the following six LMA claims award categories will be announced:
- Claims Team of the Year
- Contribution to Claims
- Innovation in Claims
- Outstanding Service
- Young Claims Professional of the Year
- Rising Star
Using the below form, send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17.00 on Tuesday 20 August.
- We welcome and encourage self-nominations in addition to peer nominations.
- A scoring and weighting process will be applied to each nomination to allow a shortlist to be recommended to the judging panel who will select a winner for each award.
- The judging panel will meet during September to assess the shortlisted nominees, select the top two nominations in each category and decide the winner.
- Those nominated individuals, teams or companies will be contacted during September and October to confirm whether their entry has made the shortlist for an award.
We look forward to receiving your nominations.