Cyber Claims Committee
The LMA Cyber Claims Committee (CCC) provides a platform for claims practitioners to discuss common issues considered to be of interest or concern and make recommendations for implementation across the class of business. The Cyber Claims Committee reports to the Lloyd’s Market Association Claims Committee (LMACC). Click here for Terms of Reference .
The Chairperson is Duncan Pease from Axis Capital and the Deputy Chairperson is Tony Kriesel from Hiscox.
Role of the Group
Primarily, the role of the Group is to:
- provide a representative forum which allows discussion of topical issues and common concerns within the cyber market
- advise and provide feedback to the LMA Claims Committee (LMACC) where claims issues relating to the Cyber market have wider implications for the London market
- establish projects or sub-groups where appropriate to address specific market issues
- provide expertise and support to other LMA sector groups whose business is impacted by non-affirmative cyber
- take the lead in developing training for Cyber claims handling in the Lloyd’s market
- develop and manage delivery of a Cyber forum for Claims Adjusters and the wider market.