- Identify issues considered to be of interest or concern to LMA Members, for discussion within the Panel and/or referral as appropriate to the relevant LMA Standing Committee and/or the LMA Executive
- Respond to requests from the Non-Marine Committee (NMC), the LMA Executive and other LMA Committees and Groups for advice and recommendations on issues
- Liaise with the NMC, to develop or revise policy wordings or clauses for adoption as LMA accredited wordings, establishing working groups as necessary to undertake this work
- Liaise with the NMC, to undertake other technical activities, establishing working groups as necessary to undertake this work
- Provide a forum for exchange of views and information between market practitioners
Membership of this panel is made up from underwriters and technical practitioners from LMA Member organisations. Membership will be in accordance with the panel's standard Terms of Reference and will be a neutral function adminstered by the LMA Executive.