← Return to all events
LMA Reinsurance Claims Symposium
Thursday 12 September 2019
Event: 13.15 - 17.00
Venue: AXA XL, 20 Gracechurch St, London EC3V 0XL
Networking drinks: 17.15 - 19.00, Tank & Paddle, 3 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AA
Reinsurance claims professionals at Lloyd's managing agents and brokers.
The LMA’s International Casualty Reinsurance Claims Group (ICRCG), North American Casualty Reinsurance Claims Group (NACRCG), and Short Tail Reinsurance Claims Group (STRCG) have joined together to arrange a Symposium specifically aimed at all reinsurance claims adjusters and brokers from the Lloyd’s market.
- PPOs: who still wants them and why? - Chris Kennedy QC, Crown Office Chambers
- cyber cover and the implications for the RI market - Christina Terplan, Clyde & Co
- the Damages Act (Jersey) 2019 - Lee Ingram, Ingram Advocates
- tailing dams - failures and issues for the insurance industry - Joe McMahon, Lloyd Warwick
- climate change – what should the insurance industry be aware of - Michelle Radcliffe, CMS
- panel discussion – Emerging Opportunities for Reinsurance Claims Professionals.
The symposium will also provide opportunities to network with other reinsurance claims professionals.
Networking drinks will follow from 17.15 - 19.00 at Tank & Paddle, 3 Mincing Lane, London EC3R 7AA.