Head of Sector Group
The Head of Sector Group (HOSG) is comprised of the Chairs from each of the LMA sector committees. Its primary aim is to act as an interface between the sector committees and the Lloyd's Market Association Claims Committee (LMACC) to whom it reports. Click here for the group's Terms of Reference.
The Chair is Fiona Sperry, Sompo Canopius.
Role of the Group
Primarily, the role of the group is to:
- Provide a representative forum which allows, where appropriate, discussion of common issues and concerns across all business classes
- Take the lead to identify and investigate related issues with an objective of producing solutions for the benefit of the market in general
- Co-ordinate market feedback for Lloyd's and other LMA committees as appropriate
- Advise and provide feedback to the LMA Claims Committee (LMACC) where operational issues concerning the claims environment have a wider implication to the market.
- Overview of the Roles and Responsibilites workstream
- Input to Legacy proposals
- Co-ordination with the Lloyd's Market Strategic Claims Group
- Provide oversight on the revision for Cause of Loss Codes
- Indentify and encourage a cohesive approach from the sector committees on market issues and initiatives