Primarily, the role of the group is to:
- Provide a representative forum which allows, where appropriate, discussion of common issues and concerns within the delegated authority market.
- Take the lead to identify and investigate related issues with an objective of producing solutions for the benefit of this market and the market in general.
- A strategic approach to overcoming market challenges and identifying opportunities to modernise the DA market is taken by members of the group to ensure the group focuses on key priorities rather than business as usual topics which are the focus of other market committees and forums
- Initiate projects or sub-groups where appropriate to address specific issues.
- Advise and provide feedback to the Delegated Authority Strategic Group & LMA Claims Committee