LMA Aviation Claims Group (ACG)
The LMA Aviation Claims Group (ACG) provides a platform for claims practitioners to discuss common issues and make recommendations for implementation across the class of business. The ACG also reports to the Lloyd’s Market Association Claims Committee (LMACC) and LMA Aviation Committee on aviation claims matters as and when appropriate.
Role of the Groups
Primarily, the role of the groups is to:
- to provide representative input from the aviation claims practitioners from members of the Lloyd’s aviation claims community
- recommend and promote best principles and practices for the aviation class
- advise the LMA Aviation Committee and LMACC on matters affecting the aviation claims sector
- promote and enhance the profile of the Aviation sector within Lloyd’s, London and internationally
- initiate projects and sub groups where appropriate to address specific issues.